Seminar

Seminar

Our seminar program is designed as a one-day (full day) seminar with a variety of domestic and international tax matters. The topics included in this program are advanced topics that are specific, tailored to the current tax issues and developments. Combination of content for each topic is dominated by the delivery of material by 70% and the remaining is case study by 30%. Through this program, we will provide you insights into some of the details and complexities of a range of tax topics that will affect your daily lives.

Coming Soon Event

Tax Accounting and Fiscal Reconciliation
5 December 2018

Seminar Taxation on Intercompany Financing
12 December 2018

Coming Soon Event

Taxation of Digital Economy and E-Commerce
19 September 2017

Taxation of Intercompany Financing
10 October 2017

Taxation on Professional Income
24 October 2017

Transfer Pricing post BEPS-OECD/G20
14 November 2017

Past Event

Tax Treaty Interpretation & Application – Batch 7
9 – 10 October 2018

Strategy to Handle Tax Audit, Objection and Appeal
19 September 2018

Advanced Indonesian Value Added Tax (VAT) – Selected Issues
29 August 2018

Tax Treaty Interpretation & Application – Batch 6
14 – 15 August 2018

International Tax Structuring for Real Estate and Immovable Property Investments
18 July 2017

Taxation on Shipping and Aircraft
4 May 2017

Connection between Transfer Pricing, Customs Valuation and Voluntary Declaration
18 April 2017

Recent Development and Emerging Issues of Oil and Gas Taxation
13 April 2017

Advanced Indonesian Value Added Tax (VAT) – Selected Issues
14 March 2017

Updating Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI)
7 March 2017

Domestic and International Corporate Tax Planning
9 February 2017

International Taxation of Permanent Establishment
29 November 2016

International Tax Policy
7,8,9,10 November 2016

Taxation of Cross Border Services
11 October 2016

Search Event

Inquiry Form

[]
1 Step 1
Nameyour full name
Telephoneyour full name
Questionmore details
0 / 300
Previous
Next

Testimonials

Seminar

Our seminar program is designed as a one-day (full day) seminar with a variety of domestic and international tax matters. The topics included in this program are advanced topics that are specific, tailored to the current tax issues and developments. Combination of content for each topic is dominated by the delivery of material by 70% and the remaining is case study by 30%. Through this program, we will provide you insights into some of the details and complexities of a range of tax topics that will affect your daily lives.

Search Event

Inquiry Form

[]
1 Step 1
Nameyour full name
Telephoneyour full name
Questionmore details
0 / 300
Previous
Next

Testimonials

We will send you all information about taxes, feel free to subscribe.

Dear distinguished library users,
Please be kindly notified that as of Monday, 5 February 2018, DDTC Library will be temporarily closed due to renovation and our relocation to our new office until further notice.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
Dear distinguished library users,
Please be kindly notified that as of Monday, 5 February 2018, DDTC Library will be temporarily closed due to renovation and our relocation to our new office until further notice.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
Pengunjung perpustakaan yang terhormat,
Dengan ini diinformasikan bahwa per hari Senin, 5 Februari 2018, DDTC Library akan ditutup sementara untuk renovasi dan rencana kepindahan kami ke kantor baru hingga pengumuman selanjutnya.
Kami mohon maaf sebelumnya atas ketidaknyamanan ini. Kami sangat menghargai pengertian dan kerja sama Anda.
Pengunjung perpustakaan yang terhormat,
Dengan ini diinformasikan bahwa per hari Senin, 5 Februari 2018, DDTC Library akan ditutup sementara untuk renovasi dan rencana kepindahan kami ke kantor baru hingga pengumuman selanjutnya.
Kami mohon maaf sebelumnya atas ketidaknyamanan ini. Kami sangat menghargai pengertian dan kerja sama Anda.